The FreshXperts are produce industry consultants with specific areas of expertise who have banded together to offer clients a broad range of solutions in operations, marketing, sales, merchandising, governance, strategic planning, supply chain (including cool chain), e-commerce, social media, online and more. Each FreshXpert has been thoroughly vetted and adheres to the FreshXperts Code of Ethics.
FreshXperts Code of Ethics
Our reputation for honesty, trust, and fairness in the produce industry has been established over the years and will continue to be preserved during all consulting activities.
- To be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
- To disclose any potential conflicts of interest prior to accepting any consulting agreements or as soon as possible after the conflict is discovered.
- To establish only the services requested by the client and not those beyond their needs.
- To only represent honest opinions free from secondary subordinated judgments to influence the outcome of the client decision.
- To ensure to the best of our knowledge the completion of a project in a professional manner in terms of skill and time.
- To preserve any entrusted confidential information or documents and not disclose any confidential information without the consent of the client.
- To prohibit the advantage of proprietary information obtained from the client.
- To remain in strict compliance with all laws and regulations governing business practices consistent with the highest ethical standards.
The FreshXperts are always interested in adding new expertise to the group. If you are an experienced consultant with an expertise not currently represented in our group, contact us.
See FreshXperts in the News – link to Press Release Page